Common Protein Shake Mistakes (that Hurt Your Gains)

There are lots of would-be bodybuilders out there who try protein shake after protein shake and can't seem to find the winning formula that will make them bigger, faster. If this sounds like you, then you may be making one of these common protein shake mistakes that are hurting your gains.

  • Mistake #1: You're adding too much sugar. Let's all be honest: 90% of all protein shake mixes out there are flat-out disgusting. The other 10% have unhealthy amounts of sugar in them to make them taste less terrible. But what do most bodybuilders do with the other 90%? You guessed it - they add copious amounts of sugar to make them not taste like someone dragged a snickers bar through a mud puddle. Yes, some healthy carbs are necessary for bodybuilding and overall health, but artificial sugars aren't a part of that club. And if you want to make your gains, you should avoid them at all costs.
  • Mistake #2: All your calories come from your shake. Variety isn't just the spice of life; it's what's necessary if you want to live life to the fullest. But that becomes difficult for your body to do when all your calories are coming from a shake as opposed to whole foods. Without the benefits of fiber, vitamins, and minerals that come from a varied diet, you're going to struggle in the Gains Department.
  • Mistake #3: You're over-eating because your shake is making you hungry. Remember that fiber we mentioned a few sentences ago? The stuff that slows down your digestive system and helps you feel fuller, longer? Shakes don't have fiber. They don't have anything in them to prevent you from over-eating. As a matter of fact, they digest so quickly that you're starving again anywhere from a few minutes to an hour later. Just remember: shakes lead to binges. Binges lead to love handles. And love handles lead to the dark side (the dark side is a metaphor for the loss of your gains, bro).

The Solution: Less Protein Shakes, More Amino Acids

The reason Bro-Science gym gurus preach the wonders of protein shakes is because, when protein gets digested by the body, it is broken down into amino acids. These amino acids in do not pass Go, and do not collect $200 - they get to bypass the liver and go straight into your muscles via your bloodstream. There, they work together to repair the muscle tissue that gets destroyed by tough workouts and rebuild it bigger and stronger than before.

So, what if there were a bodybuilding supplement out there that was full of amino acids, natural amino acid absorption enhancers, and had the ability to help you avoid your protein shake mistakes? Would you give it a shot? Lots of people already have. It's called Ultra Edge XL, and we have lots of happy customers who switched to this amino acid stack and saw their gains skyrocket. Don't fall prey to the overpriced, gain-shrinking protein shakes out there. Try Ultra Edge XL today, and maximize your results.